- Defends the rights and interests, collective and individual, of his classmates.
- They are the link with the teacher to agree on class changes and deal with problems that arise in them.
- They are the link with the Student Delegation for:
– Disseminate information of interest.
– Report on the activities of the Delegation.
– Convey problems from your group.
– They are chosen at the beginning of each course.
- Body made up of members of the faculties and schools (PDI, PAS and students).
- You represent all the students at your center.
- You will collaborate in the organization and management of the center, especially your degree. Mainly participates in:
– Creation of schedules and calendar.
– Preparation of Study Plan proposals.
– Organization of the teaching given.
- Maximum governing body of the university community.
- Establishes the general lines to follow at the University.
- The cloistered students elect their representatives on the University Government Council.
- They are elected every 2 years.
- Governing body of each department.
- Manages everything related to teaching in the department: programming, teaching staff and organization.
- Appoints Department Courts for review of qualifications.